Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Pure Heart Is The Greatest Weapon


I Am At My Happiest When I Am Playing & Exploring With The Babes.


I may not be as innocent as I once was but I have never lost my childhood enthusiasm.  I get excited when I see a butterfly...I jump on the bed in every hotel room I visit...I make a wish when I blow out candles on my birthday...I still sing into my hairbrush...And I am always looking for someone to play tag with.  My body may have changed, but my heart never did.


I am a firm believer that if you follow your heart in all matters, it will act as a compass and a protector.  Your heart will protect you from those that doubt your abilities or question your hopes and dreams.  Your heart will tell you the next step you should take in life.  Your heart will tell who and what you truly love.  This is where and how you should spend your time.  Your head clouds your judgement with logic and thought.  Your mind is a useful tool and has it’s place in concluding how to obtain what you love, but it’s your heart and your gut that should lead you.  When you’ve arrived to where you’re supposed to be, you’ll know.  The heart always does.

One of my good friends, The Guitar Hero, told me of when he first set food on Nantucket Island. “The second my first foot was off the boat I knew I was home.”  He is a prime example of what it means to follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It