Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How Are You Today?

My mind is in Barcelona today...This building is apart of Park Guell...Beautiful Gaudi Designs and Architecture.


***First, just a quick update...I have been under the weather so I have not kept up with my Yoga Challenge.  I have completed Day 1...I will post to Facebook in the Notes section the Yoga Challenge updates.  Thank you.***

I would like to discuss 'Checking In'.  No this is not what we're all doing on our iPhones when we get to whatever bar or restaurant.  This is checking in with yourself.  A good friend of mine recently walked me through his daily routine.  First thing in the morning he takes a walk to clear his mind and wake up his body.  During his walk he asks himself, "How am I doing today?"  This 'checking in' with himself is a great tool and leveler for everyone to use in their everyday life.

Ask yourself today how you're doing?  If you're happy, play off of that.  If you're upset about something, get to the bottom of the problem, so that you may focus on the good in life.

How are you today?


2 comments:

  1. I'm okay. Just thinking how fast time goes by when you get old like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...It's so crazy how time is flying by...How did this creep up on me?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It