Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Breasts...Hooters...Rack...Funbags...The Girls


“Someday I’m going to have big ones like you Aunt Dorphy.” This is what my three year old niece said to me this past summer, while we were playing in the water at Nantucket's Children’s Beach. I was holding her on my lap in the water and she tapped her little hand on my breasts. She looked up at me with a smile. I could tell she can’t wait to have her very own match set of breasts, just like her rock-star aunty. I laughed and told her, “Maybe you will and remember, little breasts are great too!”

The other day I overheard someone say they wanted to get their breasts done. Now, when I looked at this girl, all I saw were wonderful, beautiful breasts. She wasn’t big, certainly on the smaller side but they were cute. She has a great body in my opinion. It just got me thinking, “Why do we all want to be cookie cutter people?” If it’s to attract a mate per say, well there is someone out there for every body type. Someone is going to love your breasts or your booty or your potbelly, whatever the case may be. There is some guy or girl out there that is just dying to get his or her hands on your perfect body, whatever size or shape, it doesn't matter to them.

If you have to change yourself to fit an imagine, are you sure that’s the imagine for you? I have mentioned before about how my ex asked me to get a boob job. I knew at the very moment he didn’t love or care for me. Why would he want me to put myself in danger and go under the knife? People die everyday while in surgery. I certainly didn’t have small breasts, cup size c/d and sure one is slightly larger than the other but why mess with nature. I didn’t think anything wrong with my chest size until he started wanting something bigger. Which just means, he didn’t love the real me.

If you’re saying to yourself, “What does she know about the woes of a small chest, she fills out a dress.” It wasn’t always this way. My sister used to make fun of me saying things like, “Why are you wearing a bra for your little ant bite breasts?” Still, no matter what she told me, I loved my little ant bites. They were all mine. Today, I still love my breasts even though they are larger. I'm not complaining, once a month they do become massive cup ds and they are sore as hell. It's a little awkward when someone, like an 80 year old lady, catches you in the dairy aisle at the Stop & Shop, rubbing your own breasts to relieve the pain you are experiencing.

I’ve had a few friends that have had breast augmentation and they love their new lady lumps. They say they have more confidence and love the feel of them. I also have friends that have had their breast done and it’s been a complete disaster for them. The healing was painful and their breasts look and feel fake. Like two kneecaps I’m told. Even one girlfriend's significant other said he wishes she never had them done. There are two sides to every decision and what works for one person, may not work for you. It’s up to you to decide what is best. Personally, I believe keep the real boobies. I’m a lover of all sizes. All breasts big or small are amazing. In truth, anyone who gets to see or touch your lovely sweater puppies is experiencing true nirvana, a gift from God. They better appreciate every moment they get with your hooters, every moment!


Here is a cause that is close to my heart, literally, Boobs. Everyone loves boobs!

Statistics for Breast Cancer:
-1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer
-In 2010, there were more than 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S.
-For women in the U.S., breast cancer death rates are higher than those for any other cancer, besides lung cancer

Breast Cancer Treatment and Therapy

http://www.breastcancer.org/


Save The Tatas - I have a few T-Shirts from here and I wear them proudly.

http://www.savethetatas.com/


The photo above is of myself on the Time Out Towel on Martha's Vineyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It