Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cheer = Drinking Something Merry


I don’t know about you but nothing puts me more in the Christmas Spirit than drinking and singing.  Grabbing a tasty drink certainly puts me in the mood to start belting from the top of my lungs, “It’s the hap-happiest season of all!”  While I dance around my house.  My sister Dewey and I made these...actually she made the drinks and I sang, “All I want for Christmas is you”  followed by singing “Last Christmas”  After our dancing, singing and just all around being merry, we sat by the fire while sipping on this tasty treat.  This is also dubbed “Momma’s Little Helper.”

White Mocha Hot Chocolate with Baileys Irish Cream

Milk of Choice
A Touch of 1/2 & 1/2
White Chocolate Bakers (Cubed White Chocolate)
Ghirardelli  White Mocha
Irish Cream (Baileys)
Whipped Cream
Cinnamon


Put milk and 1/2 & 1/2 in sauce pan.  Bring to boil.  Add white chocolate cubes. One cube per person.  Sprinkle one teaspoon of white mocha per person.  Mix well.  Pour a shot of Irish Cream into mug.  Combine hot chocolate to Irish Cream.  Top with whip cream and a sprinkle cinnamon. Here is the recipe for home made whipped cream, which is what we do.  Making your own whip cream is super easy and tastes so much better than store bought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It