Friday, November 18, 2011

Wildest Dreams - Amazing Love Diet

www.sugarandshinyobjects.com

When I was younger I used to swing on my swing set, look up to the sky and think of the wonderful life I was going to have once I grew breasts and got my very own driver’s license.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would come true.  My first book is out and I’m so excited about the wonderful things people have been saying.  I feel truly blessed and supported...(Kinda like my breasts when they visit Victoria's Secret.)

I am having a contest where you may win a free copy of Amazing Love Diet.  The first way to win is go to Amazing Love Diet’s Fan Page Here.  “Like” the page and you will be entered to win a free book.  The people that “Like” the page between now and the 150th person will be entered to win the book.  The second way to win is to share the post that is on Amazing Love Diet’s wall, “Share the Love” .  Once you have shared, write in the comments below the post, “Share the Love”, this is your entry.  There will be one winner chosen at random from each category.  In total, two ‘fans’ that will win a copy of Amazing Love Diet.  The contest will end when the page reaches 150 fans.  Best of luck and as always Much Love!


Here is the link to Amazing Love Diet's Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It