Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's Your Favorite Thing?


When life gets you down, you need to stop and think, “What will pick my spirits up?”

So, I want you to have a go to list of the things in your life or something that makes you smile, laugh or just makes you happy.  It’s your Favorite Things List.  This list will help change your mood from negative to positive.

Here are some examples from my list:

-My Family
-My Nieces Laughing
-My babe Jack
-Red Lipstick
-Flirty Dresses
-Thigh High Boots...ok any style of boot will put a smile on my face.
-Paris
-London
-Tapas
-Brunch
-Thanksgiving
-The Bahamas
-The Beach with the sun warming my skin
-Snow Angels
-A fire, A book and a glass of red wine
-Laughing with friends
-Live Music/Concerts
-Christmas Breakfast (My family goes all out...sooo good!)
-And above everything Love

Make your list and see how your day will turn around.  Keep it close to you for those moments when you need a quick pick-me-up.  Your mood will change faster than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It