Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shared Blog: Born This Way


I am a big fan of Huffington Post.  I've been reading it since it first started years ago.  I had to share this.  I love this post by Paul V.  Whom is the Blogger behind Born This Way.  It's in honor of National Coming Out Day...Which just so happens to be today!

Here is an excerpt...You may view the rest by clicking HERE.  It's a great read for sure with some pretty amazing photos.  Enjoy!

I'm extremely honored and thrilled to be a part of The Huffington Post's spotlight for National Coming Out Day, and to feature some stories and photos from my blog (see the slidshow below).

The whole concept of sharing our growing-up-LGBTQ experiences came from seeing my friend Dennis' photo (featured in the slideshow below), which immediately struck me. It showed that even at 3 years old (and before we're self-conscious), our innate selves, personalities and mannerisms are innocently captured on film. Sometimes in a blatant pose, other times just simply seen in our faces...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It