Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My New Favorite Band - The Civil Wars


On my mini road trip this weekend my friend, The Energizer Bunny, was playing a cd.  It was about two in the morning and their voices blended together so smooth, sexy and ghost like, it was absolutely perfect timing.   I have heard their music before but it wasn't until this moment that their melodies made an impact on me.

The next day I asked him what was the name of that band.  "The Civil Wars...Such a cool story.  They were two separate artists trying to make it in Nashville.  They had the same producer whom suggested that they meet."

I have been hooked these past few days.  Here are a few of their videos.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I...



Coming Soon: Photos and videos from The Life is good Festival...Interview with a Married Man...Stress and Meditation...The Smoothie that changed my me...Amazing Love Diet...War on Love...And I have an exciting announcement!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It