Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dream Dream Dream

I love this movie, Vanilla Sky. 


So, I was hanging out with Gwyneth Paltrow the other day.  We were sitting in her kitchen catching up on life.  She was discussing how much she loves margaritas as we were pounding a bottle of wine I picked out for us.  Then all of a sudden I was no longer with GP.  I was in a field with Alexander Skarsgard.  We were laying down on a blanket, looking up at the clouds.  I spotted a cloud that looked like a weirdly shaped elephant.  Alex turned to me and kissed me sweetly.  Then my cat Jack rudely started to nibble on my toes, which woke me up from what I was hoping to be one of my best dreams.  I love Gwyneth Paltrow.  In my dreams we are best friends and all we do is laugh and eat amazing food and come up with the craziest cocktails.  I also have a huge crush on Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood.  I dream about us one day meeting and he figures out that he wants to have tall babies with me.  The reality is, I’m dreaming but I love to dream.  I love to daydream. 

I recently was up at 4 am, unable to sleep.  I turned on the tv and a very odd movie was on.  Actually, GP was in it.  The movie was about a man that had reoccurring dreams about the same girl.  She became his dream girl.  When he finally met her in person, she wasn’t anything like the girl in his dreams.  I should mention that he had a girlfriend, whom was played by Gwyneth Paltrow.  They broke up when he was trying to sleep more to see the girl in his dreams.  Essentially, this movie discussed how our reality and dreams may be blurred.  How one version of our lives is different than from the other.  If you let your dreams rule your life or take over your life in some way, than this may cause problems in your reality. 

So how does one find balance between our fantasies/dreams and our reality?  Stay tuned, I have more to say on this subject of dreams and fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It