Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bubbles...Oysters...Fenway

I ended August on a high note for sure, Sox vs. Yankees game on our home turf...Fenway Park.  Not only was I fortunate enough to go to Fenway and see this game but I did it in style with my friends, Adventure Girl, Guitar Hero and The Wine Girl.  It was a great day.  The weather was perfect, the company was of course amazing and we smoked the Yankees 9 to 5!  I couldn't ask for a better day.  (Maybe minus the hangover I acquired from my playing the night before...I saw G.Love at the Chicken Box.)  Ohhh, Summer how I love thee.  Here are some of my photos from our day in Boston.  The highlight quote of the day:
Security Man: "What do you think you're doing?  Let me see your ticket."
Show man EMC Club ticket.
Security Man: "Oh you have a ticket.  You can do whatever you like."
Adventure Girl: "I always do, now I have a ticket that says I can."

This was a sculpture of a body.  We weren't supposed to take a photo of it, but I thought it would be hilarious to add my head to the top of the body...Maybe it doesn't transfer how much fun we were having with all of these body sculptures.
The back wall at the Island Creek Oyster Bar is a cage of oyster shells.  I kinda want to do this in my house.
Oysters and Bubbles...Yes Please!

This was a massive oyster.  Maybe the largest I have ever seen.

View from EMC Club seats right at home plate.  Yes, I know how lucky I was to be in these seats :-)

I only eat ice cream sundaes now from a Red Sox plastic ball cap bowl.


Adventure Girl River Dancing in the middle of the game. 

Adventure Girl wanted KFC...So we made our way through the drive-thru in our limo. I almost got out of the limo to snap a photo of her ordering.  I stopped laughing when I wanted some of her Mac & Cheese.  She shared 'cause we're friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It