Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Month

So far the month of July has been the greatest!  I love family month.  Every morning between the ungodly hours of 6:30 and 8:30 I am happily woken up by little feet coming into my bedroom whispering, "Aunt Dorphy it's time to get up." The other morning the littlest babe came into my room giggling and laughing all the way to my bed.  She fell right into my arms and we began reading books together.  She then decided it was time to hoist herself up and she used her tiny tiny baby kung fu grip to grab a hold of my left breast and move herself into the position that suited her.  The pain was unbearable and I've never felt anything like it before.  I think she may still have my nipple.  It's the greatest thing being a rockstar auntie.  I treasure every moment with them!

Here are some photos of family month so far.  We've been to the beach quite a bit, had a cookout, been to a faire, had a few sister nights out, went to see a play, Freed Melvin the Turtle and lots of snuggle time.

Snuggle Snack Time At the Beach

About to free Melvin the Turtle

Melvin the Turtle is about to taste the sweet sweet taste of FREEDOM

Uncle and Niece

I see you Love Bug :-)

BigSis loves Mudslides, so whenever she's on island we march ourselves down to the Gazebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It