Monday, June 6, 2011

Personal Chef



I do love being barefoot in the kitchen making a mess but I love watching More-Yes cook for me just a little bit more.  For one of our first dates, he made me dinner, Mexican Pie.  Don’t ask me what it is, I couldn’t tell you but it was delicious.  I was hooked on More-Yes and his cooking from there on out.  Every now and then, I will get a phone call from More-Yes, “I’ll make you dinner tonight!” This thrills me! I love watching him in the kitchen.  I am always entertained when he cooks.  It’s not because he’s a wiz with a spatula or that he makes elaborate dishes.  It’s because he cooks with his personality.  Let me explain.  I always feel taken care of and spoiled when he cooks for me.  When More-Yes is cooking, nothing is ever rushed, he takes his time preparing, if he’s worried about dinner you wouldn’t know it, he always shoots me a smile, which makes me smile, the meal is always easy, tasty and satisfying.  And that is More-Yes’s personality to a letter, in my opinion.  Hmmm...Maybe that’s why I am always wanting more More-Yes.

*The above is a photo of More-Yes giving me one of his many "looks". He's really ridiculously good-looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It