Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I love bubbles!


I love me some bubbles.  Not the bubbles that you make with your milk or a stick with a hole in it, although, come to think of it, those are great too.  What I am talking about, is the love of bubbles in Sparkling Wine!  There is no wrong time, in my opinion, to drink Sparkling Wine. I have yet to open a bottle of bubbles that I didn’t like. 

There are a few things I would like to clear up before I continue.  One, that all Sparkling Wines are Champagne.  Champagne is a region in France and only Sparkling Wine from that region may be called Champagne.  Secondly, there is also a misconception that bubbles should only be popped in conjunction with a celebration.  This just isn’t true.  It’s an everyday drink in my opinion.  If you do need a celebration to drink bubbles may I suggest life.  Life is crazy wonderful and everyday is a celebration!  

I have so many favorite Sparkling Wines.  I will list my favorite Champagnes since those are the most popular when it comes to Sparkling Wines. 

My all time favorite is Armand De Brignac.  This to me, it what Champagne should taste like, liquid love!  Plus, it has such beautiful packaging.

Next would be Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose.  If the Armand is liquid love, then this is pink liquid love.  I love it so much, I’ve thought about marrying it once or twice.

Next would be Deutz Champagne.  The bubbles are so super tiny, delicate and the finish is gorgeous. 

And last but not least is, Veuve Clicquot.  This is a staple!  I love this Champagne. It’s so easy to drink, it should be illegal but I am so thankful it isn't.  The packaging is so eye catching and the story behind this wine is a favorite of mine.

My favorite wine shop, Epernay, of course carries all of these Champagnes as well as many more gorgeous bubbles to chose from.  À Votre Santé! To Your Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It