Friday, May 20, 2011

Quotes to Inspire, Make you Think & Cheer you Up.


 A book commits suicide every time you watch Jersey Shore.


 Everything I know, I know only because I love. - Leo Tolstoy


Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them. - Leo Tolstoy

Wine is a good counselor, a true friend, who neither bores nor irritates us: It does not send us to sleep, nor does it keep us awake...it is always ready to cheer, to help but not to bully us. - Andre Simon

I wine and dine myself just to undress me.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison

The more grateful you are, the more you get to be grateful about.  It's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It