Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lazy Girl Tip: Jump on a Tramp...

-oline! Jumping on a trampoline is my new favorite, old thing to do.  The older I get, the more I feel myself digressing in maturity.  I like doing exercises that remind me of being a kid.  You would be surprised at how many calories are burned playing.

Calories Burned: Healing Daily provides a calorie expenditure rate for jumping on a trampoline of 410 calories per hour for someone who weighs 150 lbs. By comparison, a person weighing 150 lbs. will burn 355 calories per hour by running at a speed of 5 mph.


Trampoline Jumping Benefits:

-Improves posture
-Improves flexibility
-Help to build bone density
-Improved balance and coordination
-Gentle on the body, great for elderly
-Weight-loss
-Cardiovascular workout
-Rebounding increases and improves lymphatic system, detoxification and immune system


What are you waiting for?  Go jump on a trampoline!


*Purchase your own Trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It