Friday, October 1, 2010

Move Your Body Baby!


Yeah for October! It could be one of my favorite months; Fall food, Red Wine and Costumes that preferably showcases a big round booty. This month I will have a few posts on some yummy, healthy fall recipes, Fall Wines and how to find the perfect costume for Halloween. Today, though, a new work out mix.

I tend to listen to the same songs over and over again, until I completely ruin them for myself. It’s a nasty habit, I know. Surprising enough I can’t stand to listen to the same genre of music, I need a complete spectrum of music. When I do fall in love with a song I can’t help but want to overplay it. So, now I am at a point where I am bored with my current work out mix and I went through some of my music and came up with this new work mix. Maybe this will give you some new or old ideas for songs to dance to or blast your quads. There is no particular order for the music. I throw all the music on my ipod and set it to shuffle, it’s the lazy girls way.


Scissors Sisters: Take your mama out

Britney Spears: Toxic

Hall & Oates: You make my dreams

Prince: Lets go crazy

Bob Sinclair: Rock this party

Christina Aguilera: Car Wash

Britney Spears: 3

Daft Punk: Technologic

Notorious B.I.G: Hypnotize

Michael Jackson: Wanna be starting something

Danzig: Thirteen

King Floyd: Groove me baby

The Doors: Don’t you love her Madly

David Guetta feat Kid Cudi: Memories

Amanda Blank: Something bigger, Something better

DJ Whatt: Anthonio

VV Brown: Shark in the water

Akon: Locke’d up

Al Green: Love and Happiness

The Beatles: I should have known better

Blue October: Hate me

Bucketheads: All in my mind

The Buzzcocks: Ever fallen in love

Crime Mob: Rock your hips

Duffy: Stay with me baby

Keyshia Cola: Let it go

Lady Gaga: Love Games

Ludacris: Get Back

Madcon: Beggin

Madonna: Burning up

N-Dubz ft. Mr Hudson: Playing with fire

Pink: Funhouse

Rihanna: Disturbia

Shakira: She Wolf

Stevie Wonder: She’s a bad mamma jamma

3OH!3: Don’t trust me

This post is dedicated to my Brother Eli. Happy Birthday Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It