Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Women are sexier after the age of 40!


Wow, I can’t believe it’s been over a month since I have posted something. It’s been a busy, crazy and fun summer so far. Would you expect anything less? I have a few posts that I will share soon. One article on “Lose weight on the playground - A Lazy Girls Guide” and two recipes inspired by my summer adventures. First here is some food for thought.

I love to research and fill my mind with useless garb. Today is no exception, while researching I came across an article on aging gracefully like a French Woman. It didn’t talk about a special cream or Botox but about living your life to the fullest. Women over the age of 40 are sex symbols in France, as they should be. More experience, strong and feminine. Here are a few quotes from today's research extravaganza that have struck a cord with in my soul:

"I want to live everything with the most density possible. My relationship to time is totally different. I am so conscious that life might escape me at any moment, that everything has become keener and more distilled... I tell myself: all this happiness still, but for how long? So I devour life."

- From Elisabeth Weissman titled "Un âge nommé désir" (An Age Called Desire)




"It's not the years in your life that count but the life in your years."

- Abraham Lincoln



Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!

It is this blogger's opinion that women are sexier after 40. So cheers to you dead sexy ladies out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It