Monday, May 21, 2012

Sexercises Are Back!


Over the recent months I have received a large amount of feedback in regard to The Sexercises in the original Amazing Love Diet.  I have a few persons that were against them, saying that it read like a Penthouse Forum.  (Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.) And then, I had a great number of people that found they loved the Sexercises!  Some were very disappointed that I had taken them out.  For those of you out there that don't know what Sexercises are, these would be different sexual positions that will help to tone your body.  What could be wrong with that?  I just happen to explain briefly the benefits...Now, isn't that a fun tidbit of information.

Those that I've heard from in regard to the old version of Amazing Love Diet, said that most of the positions they already knew about.  For them, the Sexercises were a nice reminder to engage and explore with their partner.  I have heard that it was a nice refresher for their relationship.  I felt this feedback was powerful enough to add the Sexercises back into the book.  I had a large number of people who voted for the Sexercises, more so than those against them.  So...I did just that.  Amazing Love Diet now features Sexercises!  

Download or pick up Amazing Love Diet today!

Download digital copy from Amazon Here

Order Paperback from Lulu Here.

*****If you've purchased any version of Amazing Love Diet please email me at lazypersonaltraining@gmail.com and I will give you the latest version as a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It