Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grateful!

I love this photo for various reasons...My favorite color is red...I love music...I love to write...I love roses...And I love Love.

Everyday I write down what I am grateful for.  It’s so much of a habit for me, that I find myself just thinking about throughout the day...What I am grateful for?  I suggest to people to do the same.  It just feels so good!  I have started to really take the time and enjoy the things that I have in my life.  It especially helps me on those rough, wish I didn’t get out of bed days.  Today I am grateful for everything in my life, my family, my friends.  I am grateful for all the love I receive and all the love I am able to give. I am grateful that I am loved for who I am.  Today I am grateful!

What are you grateful for today?  What are you grateful for this hour?  This week?  This month?  This year?  I think you get the point...just be grateful.  Doesn't matter how little, all that positive will start to build and you'll be left with a big pile of grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It