Saturday, August 13, 2011

80s Music Videos


I love the 80s.  Seriously, the movies and music from the 80s were some of the best!  Sweet dance moves that I still break out on the dance floor stems from the 80s. Here is a favorite video, Separate Ways by Journey.  This video was first introduced to me by a friend, you know who you are.  When he showed me this video a few years ago, my world changed.  I've always known the song but not the video.  I love 80s music videos because they are borderline clueless and typically they make no sense.  Why are these guys all following around one girl?  Why is she hanging around on the docks just wondering around in kitten heals?  Why are they playing air guitar and air piano? So many questions to have answered.  I like to think of all the possibilities and reasoning behind this video.  It's a fun past time.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It