Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Use your head Recycle!


Photo taken of the aftermath of 4th of July on Nobadeer Beach, Nantucket by Nicole Harnishfeger of The Inquirer and Mirror

I had to share this because my jaw dropped when I saw this photo.  It's appalling, disrespectful and irresponsible, especially this day in age.  This is bad advertising for Budlight, Coorslight and Svedka Vodka.  Maybe liquor and beer companies need to add onto the "Please Drink Responsibly" line, "Please Recycle."  If you brought it to the beach, you can dispose of it.  It is lighter than when you lugged it to the beach after all. 

What a bunch of duffel bags!  Someone told me today that cops back in the day used to take down names and numbers and said if the beach wasn't clean they would all get a 'What For'.  I just don't get it.  Were the tears of The Crying Indian not heard?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It