Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've Dated Everyone

Whoa...How long has it been since I've posted.  Looks as though I have much to catch up on.  If you ever miss me, you can find me a few times a week posting in the Wellness section of Nantucket Chronicle.  Check out the whole site...I love it.  It's especially wonderful for Nantucketers.

Now, onto some thoughts flying through my head lately...


The older I get the more I come to the realization I’ve dated every “type” of person.  Out of all of my suitors, there is one trait I see within musicians, poets, artists and writers: Obsession.  I have come to find myself addicted to obsessive, intense and all consuming personalities.  Intoxicated, I can’t help but drink them up...minus the creepy factor of course.

I'm currently obsessed with Graffiti6’s song Free.  I find it sums up what I've discovered to be a truth within this “type”; can’t live with and can’t live without.  Have you ever had your heart torn from your body whether the person was near or far?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It