Monday, July 25, 2011

Top 10 Movies


I love going to the movies.  I have no problem going to see a movie by myself.  I just went to see Horrible Bosses. Which was quite funny.  I have had a huge crush on Jason Bateman since The Hogan Family, so I was completely satisfied.  I was going to pop into see Captain America but I know I'm going to need to see this movie with someone who "gets it."

Here are my all time top 10 favorite movies in no particular order.  These are the movies I could watch over and over again and still watch them again.

My top ten movies in no particular order

- Immortal Beloved “While laying in my bed my thoughts turn to your my immortal beloved. It must be.”

- Joy Luck Club “What is your worth?”

- Something About Mary “I love those goofey bastards"

- SpaceBalls “She’s gone from suck to blow!”

- Caddyshack "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish."

-The Jerk "Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it."

- Dangerous Beauty "If I didn't know you better I'd think you have the feigned indifference of a man in love. Go on son. Tell the truth and shame the devil."

- Finding Neverland "You find a glimmer of happiness in this world, there's always someone who wants to destroy it."

- Anchorman /Dodgeball (It’s a tie) “That's the smell of desire me lady.” / “If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a dodgeball.”

- Casablanca "Who are you really, and what were you before? What did you do and what did you think, huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It