Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oral Contraceptives


Oral contraceptives have always made me a little weary.  From my own personal experience, it hasn't been the best.  Normally, vomiting is involved.  I have read a few articles that have gone so far as to say that oral contraceptives age you and can shorten your life.  I believe in the United States we rely too heavily on drugs and not on natural healing.  I'm not sure what the natural medicine equilivent would be for the contraceptive pill.  I will have to put in more research into this subject.  This article I found interesting so I wanted to share it.
 
The Nutritional Cost of Birth Control Pills.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/craig-k-comstock/the-pill-and-what-else_b_877875.html

I want to be clear that anything you put in your body is your own choice.  I am just giving my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It