Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Onward and Upward!!!


The month of June, aka the month of Love, is coming to a close.  I don't know about you but I filled my love tank with food.  I'll come up with a quick slim down program for those of you whom have done the same and want to look great splashing on the beach in front of those steamy lifeguards.    Which brings us to the month of July.  I love, love, love July.  I wish I could tell you why but it's too soon, so you'll just have to stay in touch.

July always reminds me of family time.  This is the time of year my family always gets together.  Even as a child I remember spending most of the month never sleeping in my own bed but at some cousin's bed after a family BBQ.  Life was grand as a child, huh!  So, for this month of July, I am dubbing it Family Month.  I know I will be spending most of my month with my family.  Playing on the beach and splashing in the water with my nieces.  Going out dancing with various family members that come to town.  And my favorite will be all the family BBQs, which just means yummy food, singing and dancing, oh my!

Cheers to the rest of the month of Love and looking forward to some quality family time in July, The Family Month.

*The photo above is of one of my sisters and I having a beverage at Dune.  We were very thirsty and we like to use straws to sip on our cocktails.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 29, 2011

    Another "STOVER FAMILY FOOD EXTRAVAGANZA?" Invite me again! I'll bring SHRIMP! Bill

    ReplyDelete

Pin It