Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Love Your Way To Health


Love is what makes life worth living. I was having dinner the other night with Adventure Girl, The Snake Charmer, Naughty Nurse and Pop Tart. We always end up making quite the scene. There wasn't a dull moment. We seem to always laugh until we cry or pee our pants and in some cases both. Then, we laugh some more. With the abundance of smiles, we almost didn't have enough time to eat our meal...almost. I felt so lucky to be in the presence of such strong, beautiful women. Already head over heels in love with these gorgeous females, I fell in love with each one of them again that evening. These women inspire me to be my best self, to challenge myself, to try new experiences and above all, to love. I have always been under the belief that love can transform our bodies. Love can make us eat better and take better care of our bodies.

You don’t need to be a relationship to receive the benefits that love can provide. You just need to love yourself and have the love of your friends. True friends should inspire us, they should support us and make us feel better about ourselves. Certainly with these four amazing females I experience this. The love was bountiful that evening shared over cocktails and tasty treats.

It should be part of your work out plan to spend time with your best friends. The laughter alone is a work out and a calorie burner. So go fall in love with your friends again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It