Monday, November 1, 2010

Change Anything (Almost)


Change Almost Anything in 21 Days is a book by Ruth Fishel. I found this book a few years ago, just by accident, in my house. I think I got it as a stocking stuffer. It’s very simple and easy to do. It just involves writing daily affirmations 10 times per day for 21 consecutive days. You should get the book when you have a moment, it has over 500 affirmations and goes deeper into explaining and decoding affirmations and the power they have. For purposes of November: The Month of Change, I want you to think and visualize what you want in your life or in yourself and set a positive intention. Start today writing this daily affirmation 10 times per day for the next 21 consecutive days. Keep at it, even if you don’t believe anything will occur. I believe by day 21 you’ll see a change in your mind set and in your life. One of my favorite quotes that inspires me is from Peter Pan, “I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!” What we say has a positive or negative effect on our lives. You have the choice when it comes to the type of person you want to be and the life you want to lead.

Here are some examples of affirmations:

-I have everything I need.
-I have a beautiful, healthy, fit body.
-I am a strong, intelligent, fearless person.
-I have a job that I love and I’m good at.
-I won the Mega Millions. (It’s worth a shot right?)


Pick up Ruth Fishel’s book at your local book store or go to Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Change-Almost-Anything-Days-Affirmations/dp/0757300677

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It